PTE Scales’ S2 digital loader scales are designed for tractor front loaders and other similar types of machines running with hydraulics. Weighing process is based on accurate measurement of the working machine’s lifting device’s hydraulic cylinder pressure change. S2 – scales are designed, manufactured and programmed in Finland.
Thanks to a practical display device and easy functions, the use of the S2 scale is easy and fast. Cumulative weighing function is standard in all models and if necessary, the display device is easy to equip with a printer.
The weighing method with the S2 tractor front loader scale is a static weighing method. This means, that the load is lifted and stopped to a specific weighing point (given during the scale set-up) to get the correct weighing reading.
The S2 tractor front loader scale is designed for farming / agricultural use but can be used in various other areas.
There is no other scale that is as fast and easy to install and set up.
• High quality pressure sensor is accurate and reliable under all conditions.
• Versatile mounting methods ensures multiple installation positions of the display device in the cockpit.
• Scales operate with 8-30 VDC voltage available from the working machine itself. If needed, the scales can be
equipped with an additional voltage supply.
• Pressure sensor and the display device is connected with M12-connector cable. Connecting with cables well known from
industrial applications is reliable and fail-safe.
• Power supply cabling can be done with several different options which can be selected when ordering.